Setting boundaries

Started by psychma
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No wonder I didn’t know what it meant. Not something I’m a fan of. Also, it still has no relationship to a patient’s mom hitting on you. Maybe we should derive a scale for that so we could assess that for the bean counters. First session she scored x on the rating scale but after I told her that I didn’t date parents of patients it went down to about half that and when I told her that I would sue her for sexual harassment if she didn’t stop touching my shoulder as I held the door open at end of sessions, it went down even further. Sounds like a successful treatment.

Don't ever work for the VA then, lol. We even have "MBC Champions"
 
I LOVE threads like this.

They illustrate the point I made in another thread perfectly.

If THIS issue is up for debate and isn't 'settled science' in psychology then other areas certainly aren't either.

The debate IS the 'science.'