sf match registration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neuro kid

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am an fmg applying via the sf match for the 2005 neurology match. i was about to register today, when i noticed that the last question they ask on the form is whether i would be applying for any other speciality.

the exact line is:
"I intend to register for the Match in more than one specialty. I understand that I must complete and submit a separate registration form for each specialty."

I was thinking that i should say no to that, but then i would be applying for the medicine prelim year through the nrmp match.

maybe the prelim year through the nrmp match also counts as a separate match. what should i say- yes or no????

Members don't see this ad.

This refers to applying to more than one match through SFMatch only. The ERAS is totally separate. Don't worry and go ahead with registration.

thank you JR, you solved my dilemma.
:)

By the way, how rigid are the Sf match people. I mean, if i make a mistake while filling up the form or something, how easy or tough is it to correct it.