Sfsu New Post Bac Students Fall 07

Started by vpannu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vpannu

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just starting a post about others who are joining in on the FALL 07 SFSU Post Bac Program. I'll be there, any others?
 
I have just finished applying to sfsu post bac and will be going there in the fall also. what class do you plan on taking?
 
I just turned in apps for 2nd bachelor degree.
I'm moving to SF in the fall.
eh.. i have no idea about the living situation since i will have very little time to get it situated...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi...i just decided to apply there. My app should be in this coming week. How competitive is the program? Have any of you spoken with Dr. Rothman?
 
hi...i just decided to apply there. My app should be in this coming week. How competitive is the program? Have any of you spoken with Dr. Rothman?

Hi,
Do you think I should do this program or one-year MPH or Masters in Fall? I have a pretty high-GPA and haven't taken the MCAT yet.
 
Hi I'm going to be attending SFSU as an informal post bac too. I heard human sexuality is a good class to take. Anyone else have suggestions?