SFSU Post Bac Spring 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oakwon

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone applied to SFSU's postbacc for the spring semester?

I'm hopefully looking for other's who are going through the process so we're not alone in this. Just looking for some camaraderie here from maybe future classmates?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi @Oakwon, I applied too! From what I've gathered from old threads, seems like we shouldn't expect to hear back for about a month from the application due date. Is that your sense as well?

Yeah, that's what I saw as well. Pretty nerve-wracking haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi @Oakwon, I applied too! From what I've gathered from old threads, seems like we shouldn't expect to hear back for about a month from the application due date. Is that your sense as well?
Hey have you heard anything? Also, do you plan to attend the Grad preview week and/or graduate student social?

Hi @Oakwon, I attended an interview this past weekend. Haven't heard back yet since then! They said they do 1 interview round per month. Unfortunately I can't attend the Grad preview week due to work this week. I hope you hear back soon!

Hi @Oakwon, I attended an interview this past weekend. Haven't heard back yet since then! They said they do 1 interview round per month. Unfortunately I can't attend the Grad preview week due to work this week. I hope you hear back soon!
I hope the interview went well for you! Also, how did you find out? I'm still waiting unfortunately.

I hope the interview went well for you! Also, how did you find out? I'm still waiting unfortunately.

I received an email - nothing changed on the CSU student gateway. I'm sure you'll hear soon!