SFSU post bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kasho11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am strongly considering applying to the SFSU formal post bac premed AET program for this coming spring. I was hoping to hear any thoughts on the program from people currently in it and from graduates of the program. There are a few threads on this program but not really any for the new formal programs, CCT and AET. What do you think of the courses and professors there? If you have completed the program and got into medical school what was your gpa/mcat/research experience? Any comments would be helpful, thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Come on, there has to be some SFSU post-bacs around

Come on, there has to be some SFSU post-bacs around

I am still waiting to hear back from them - hope I get in,

and if i DO - should i prefer this over a MABS at MIDWESTERN or UMNDJ or NYU Oral bio?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey there! I am a recently admitted AET and am taking my first two classes in this program. The teachers are great and really dedicated to teaching and not just research. There's a mandatory class we have to take the first semester where all the newly admitted students meet once a week and we discuss topics in medical school preparation and medicine with the program advisors. I like the program a lot so far but I am only a perspective on a newly admitted student. Hope you get more responses! I know personally, I don't check these threads as often unless I'm applying to a program.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I am currently in the process of finishing up my application to enter the Pre-Health Certificate program in Spring. Any advice for the statements?