SFSU Post Bacc 2014

Started by jacquean
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jacquean

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying for SFSU post-bacc as AET for summer 2014(so I can defer to fall 2014). I'm currently a senior anthro major at a UC who's taken most of the pre-reqs and am just looking to boost my science gpa. Anyone else?? Hoping to hear back from them soon!
 
Hi! I applied to SFSU for the fall cohort. I have not heard anything yet. Getting anxious 🙂 Did you apply to any other programs?
 
Hi!
I also applied for the summer and then deferred for the fall. I am SO anxious to hear back from them. I am getting more and more nervous as time goes by.
I see that the last time you guys made comments was April 19th. Ever since then, have you heard back at all??

I was only asked for my transcript and to complete a science spreadsheet.