SGU Accepted

Started by Sharpei5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! I got accepted to my backup school (Ross) too, it's a nice feeling isn't it?? Now, no matter, what you get to go!
 
Congrats all.

Would you mind telling me what your stats are like? I'm thinking of applying next year 🙂
 
Congratulations to you both!

How long do you have before you have to put down a deposit? I planned to apply to SGU but then heard you lose your spot if you don't put down a deposit within a few weeks of your offer.

Is that true?
 
Congratulations to you both!

How long do you have before you have to put down a deposit? I planned to apply to SGU but then heard you lose your spot if you don't put down a deposit within a few weeks of your offer.

Is that true?

they do not give you long at all since it is rolling admissions.
 
I think usually it's 2-3 weeks but I was given a longer than that since they are trying ti clear up the loan situation.