SGU Application Essay Help **

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PKP719

Operation starts after 12
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
whats up ,
I havent been on the board in a few weeks. Been busy with school and etc.

Well guys ,
I am ready to send out my applications and I was looking at the essay portion ..in particulary the St. Georges applications

The applications essay portion says ...

Personal Statement: Please provide personal information that is otherwise not included in the application. Max 1500 words

Is this a formal standard 5 paragraph essay form they want ? Or its a preety casual statement ? Should I be stressing this essay alot ? lol

Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

PKP719 said:
Is this a formal standard 5 paragraph essay form they want ? Or its a preety casual statement ? Should I be stressing this essay alot ? lol

Don't stress. Just use it to express yourself and why you want to be a doctor. And, make sure that you get someone to proofread it before you send it in, because if the above is any indication.... ;)

-Skip

Skip Intro said:
Don't stress. Just use it to express yourself and why you want to be a doctor. And, make sure that you get someone to proofread it before you send it in, because if the above is any indication.... ;)

-Skip

ha ha, thank you thank you .