• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

SGU Application Essay Help **

PKP719

Operation starts after 12
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2004
    whats up ,
    I havent been on the board in a few weeks. Been busy with school and etc.

Well guys ,
    I am ready to send out my applications and I was looking at the essay portion ..in particulary the St. Georges applications

The applications essay portion says ...

Personal Statement: Please provide personal information that is otherwise not included in the application. Max 1500 words

Is this a formal standard 5 paragraph essay form they want ? Or its a preety casual statement ? Should I be stressing this essay alot ? lol

Thank You

Skip Intro

15+ Year Member
    Apr 30, 2002
    1. Attending Physician
      PKP719 said:
      Is this a formal standard 5 paragraph essay form they want ? Or its a preety casual statement ? Should I be stressing this essay alot ? lol

Don't stress. Just use it to express yourself and why you want to be a doctor. And, make sure that you get someone to proofread it before you send it in, because if the above is any indication.... ;)

-Skip

PKP719

Operation starts after 12
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Oct 13, 2004
        Skip Intro said:
        Don't stress. Just use it to express yourself and why you want to be a doctor. And, make sure that you get someone to proofread it before you send it in, because if the above is any indication.... ;)

-Skip

ha ha, thank you thank you .

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.