You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SGU c/o 2027
Started by yelenaMV
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I know this was months ago but that was me. I would have loved going to SG - but thanks for the hopefulness because I got in to a US school!I just read that and now I'm worried too. I feel bad they got rejected- not much reasoning as to why in the thread. They had good stats. Hopefully they get accepted somewhere in the US.
Wow, that is the best news I've heard all day!!! Congratulations on your acceptance!!!I know this was months ago but that was me. I would have loved going to SG - but thanks for the hopefulness because I got in to a US school!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am mostly positive that you can, I spoke with admissions and my plan to postpone to Fall 2024 from Fall 2023, they said when you accept the offer you can postpone to later start, contact Gianna, give legit reasons (I suppose). Good luck.Does anyone know if it’s possible to decline my seat for January 2024 but still stay on the waitlist for the fall??
I don’t need to postpone to a later start. I just want to decline my later start offer (January) but stay on the waitlist for this fall.I am mostly positive that you can, I spoke with admissions and my plan to postpone to Fall 2024 from Fall 2023, they said when you accept the offer you can postpone to later start, contact Gianna, give legit reasons (I suppose). Good luck.
Destiny Dalesandro
Full Member
My dog is old and I don’t wanna risk her in cargo so I am going to try and fly the pawsairline it’s quite expensive but I’d rather be with my dog and cat all together and not worry’s bout her in cargo .Hi everyone! This might be a silly question but for those with large breed dogs who can't fly in the airplane cabin, how are you getting your dog to Grenada? Are you flying them in the airplane's cargo? I'm nervous about doing this!
Same here, I'm not at all comfortable flying my dog in cargo! I feel like there should be more options to fly with large breed dogs!My dog is old and I don’t wanna risk her in cargo so I am going to try and fly the pawsairline it’s quite expensive but I’d rather be with my dog and cat all together and not worry’s bout her in cargo .
I officially submitted my deposit for January 2024 [emoji3060] but still on fall 2023 waitlist
When I attended, there was not any on-campus pet friendly housing. Unsure if that has changed at all. All of the people in my class that brought pets had off-campus housing that accepted pets.Does anyone know if there is any pet friendly on campus housing? Specifically I have 2 cats I would like to bring
iluvhorses
Full Member
Me too, I hope this gives someone the news they have been waiting for- best of luck to everyone!I will be declining my seat, I hope someone gets good news soon!!!
Hi y'all.... This is an odd post, but I am a current term 2 student at SGU! I currently live on campus and accidentally signed the contract for August 2023 for on campus, but I am bringing my dog. Housing will not let me out of my contract unless I find someone (my friend is in the same situation), so if any of you are planning on living on campus and haven't signed a contract for housing please consider taking over my contract. My roommate that will be saying is SUPER nice and I would live with her, but I need to bring my dog.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all! I just accepted my seat to the August DVM class for SGU 😊. Things may change as weeks go on as I'm on a few waitlists but wondering if ya'll started a FB group or group me to start meeting each other?
Hey all! I just accepted my seat to the August DVM class for SGU [emoji4]. Things may change as weeks go on as I'm on a few waitlists but wondering if ya'll started a FB group or group me to start meeting each other?
You're invited to my new group 'SGU [emoji1114][emoji252]🩺' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
Here’s the link to the groupme, I hope this works!!
monarchwings
Full Member
I am declining my seat, I hope it gives somebody the news they've been waiting for!! 🙂
lolacocacola
Full Member
I just declined my seat, I hope someone gets that precious acceptance email soon!
which school?I know this was months ago but that was me. I would have loved going to SG - but thanks for the hopefulness because I got in to a US school!
Declined my seat today for august! Goodluck everyone 💕💕
Is there a group chat for the spring 2024 start?
why starting in spring did you defer until then? And can I defer a sept 2023 admission to next September 2024?Is there a group chat for the spring 2024 start?
So you gave the 500 deposit and then called this Gianna person to defer until next year, or deferred before deposit? If so, please let me know as Im looking to do the same, do you have her contact info? thanks!I am mostly positive that you can, I spoke with admissions and my plan to postpone to Fall 2024 from Fall 2023, they said when you accept the offer you can postpone to later start, contact Gianna, give legit reasons (I suppose). Good luck.
Declined for Fall 2023! Good luck everyone!
why starting in spring did you defer until then? And can I defer a sept 2023 admission to next September 2024?
I was accepted into the January term, still waitlisted for August. But I thought could start getting in contact with others accepted for January too 🙂
I was recently accepted into my top OOS program this week and just pulled my seat for Fall. Best of luck to those on the waitlist and hoping someone gets VERY exciting news soon!
I received a message today offering me an august seat (i have a January seat already). With the start being so soon (and myself being very unprepared ((but i could figure everything out asap I /think/)) ) I’m conflicted if I should accept the august seat and give up my Jan seat or pass on the august and stick with my Jan seat 😵
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Update i didn’t receive the email that stated i had until that night to decide (only a text message with out a date etc or to say look at the email), so I’m still continuing with the Jan seat instead of pursuing the waitlist for augustI received a message today offering me an august seat (i have a January seat already). With the start being so soon (and myself being very unprepared ((but i could figure everything out asap I /think/)) ) I’m conflicted if I should accept the august seat and give up my Jan seat or pass on the august and stick with my Jan seat 😵