SGU Interview Format?

Started by GettingIn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GettingIn

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone interview at SGU? I have an interview for the end of April. The letter stated something about an essay during the 1st hour of the interview? What comes after that? Any info would be great...just curious about the format (what they ask, what's the essay about, etc.) Also, what are my chances getting in after? I have a 24 on the MCAT, 3.2 undergrad GPA and 3.9 master's GPA.
 
GettingIn said:
Anyone interview at SGU? I have an interview for the end of April. The letter stated something about an essay during the 1st hour of the interview? What comes after that? Any info would be great...just curious about the format (what they ask, what's the essay about, etc.) Also, what are my chances getting in after? I have a 24 on the MCAT, 3.2 undergrad GPA and 3.9 master's GPA.
Chances are decent to good with those numbers especially you've been offered an interview. I didn't apply down there but... Do you know about valuemd.com? That site has a lot of information if you want to study in the caribbean.
 
Chances? Based on stats the chances are 100%.

The interview is important so if you don't act nutty then you're set.