SGU Med/Vet Summer Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

heyyimhayley

PennVet Class of 2020!! :)
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there!

Did anyone here happen to complete SGU's med/vet summe program while they were in high school?

I'm having trouble submitting my transcript due to it being foreign, and I am wondering if it is worth the hassle and the 260$ for a conversion service.

What I would like to do is list it as veterinary experience, but not submit the transcript, since I did not receive credit, or a grade. The only reason I can think of to submit the transcript would be "proof" I did it. Do the schools require this? I also did Cornell's Summer College (I listed the transcript for that already) and Tuft's AVM, which did not give me a transcript, so that one I am just listing as experience.

Anyone who did the program have any insight?

Thanks!