SGU & Ross Interview Feedback?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sagtig

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

My interviews for SGU and Ross are coming up next week, and I was wondering if anyone can provide some interview feedback...

what kind of questions were asked? What was the process like? Any advice?

I don't know much about healthcare or medical ethics... gonna be researching and reading up articles all of this week... were there a lot of questions of this type?

finally... are there any questions that you asked that interviewers seemed to love?

Just really wanna gear up for these interviews... seeing as they are the only two I got this cycle...

any advice would be appreciated, sorry if I'm asking too much

Members don't see this ad.

i honestly don't remember how my interviews were, but if you do a search on this forum and on www.valuemd.com you should be able to find a ton of information, including what questions were asked by the interviewer, what the essay topics were (for SGU's interview you have 10min to write an essay.) and what to ask the interviewer. I do remember that the SGU interview was very laid back and didn't last that long, Ross's interview was a little more nerve recking but it was also pretty laid back and the interviewer/dean of admissions, didn't ask questions that were complicated. just know your application and CV/resume very well and be able to talk about your expereinces.

good luck