China and Eastern Asia shadowing and clinical experience in china

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crimsonkid85

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi all,

I am currently a MD/PhD applicant in america, so I will matriculate in medical school beginning Fall 2007.

However, I have spent most of my undergraduate summers doing research, and must continue to do research during my summers of medical school throughout my MD/PhD years. Therefore, I really want to get some international clinical exposure, preferably in China, since I am Chinese, BEFORE I embark upon an 8-9 year path towards my MD degree. (I speak and write Chinese.)

I am not sure where I can get some contact info, but I would greatly appreciate any information on summer internships or shadowing experiences in rural or urban China.

Thanks for any and all pointers!

Senior in College.