Shadowing in Connecticut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adenine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to find a DO who wouldn't mind letting me shadow, and maybe even write that all-important recommendation letter. I'm not sure where to find a DO, much less one that isn't up to their ears in work. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might find a physician to shadow?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I would like to find a DO who wouldn't mind letting me shadow, and maybe even write that all-important recommendation letter. I'm not sure where to find a DO, much less one that isn't up to their ears in work. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might find a physician to shadow?

Thanks!

Here in NY I went to my school, and their pre-health advising dept. had a list of physicians who had a relationship with the college and routinely allowed shadowing. It has worked amazingly for me, and I've been in shadowing several times. I recommend contacting your university.

Hi,
I am also looking for shadowing in connecticut. Any help with be appreciated. The DOs I contacted are super busy . Thanks