Shadowing in CT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mz Shaikh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here shadow a dentist in CT? If so where did you go? Did you randomly start calling dentists from the yellow pages to find one to shadow? I'm having the hardest time finding one. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I'm didn't shadow in CT but haven't you look at or asked your family dentist. I assume you have one. Usually this dentist is the best one to approach especially since you already have some sort of relationship with them. If you don't have a family dentist then maybe ask one of your friends about their dentist. This way you can go in and talk to him and say that so-and-so referred you to them. Usually any dentist will be willing and happy to help a fellow dental professional. good luck

I shadowed dentists in CT and in VT. If you can find a dentist you know, it may be easier to talk to them. I don't know any of the dentists I shadowed, I simply called and asked the receptionist to leave a message for the doc about wanting to shadow and they said yes. The first 2 places I called said yes, so it worked out well, but it may be easier if you visit the office yourself, you're more likely to get them to say yes that way.