Shadowing in NC

Started by pharmk03
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmk03

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone in the NC area had luck shadowing a pharmacist? Most of the chains and such will not allow it? Can anyone recommend any place around the Raleigh/Chapel Hill area? I can only imagine that hospitals would be even tougher. I had one pharmacist suggest an independent, but they are hard to find in Raleigh! Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!
 
Are you an NC State or Chapel Hill undergrad? I am not sure but I know that there is a compounding pharmacy by Rex Hospital on the corner of Lake Boone Trail and Blue Ridge Road in Raleigh. I think that they would be more flexible in letting people volunteer since they are not a chain.

They are called the Blue Ridge pharmacy. Check them out.