Shadowing OMT sessions with DO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

123456ers

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey SDN,

I've been fortunate to have been offered to shadow two OMT sessions performed by two different DOs at a health clinic I volunteer at. Of course I said yes, but I'm curious as to what to make of this.. Is this "good" shadowing experience" I'm applying almost unilaterally to DO schools.
 
Hey SDN,

I've been fortunate to have been offered to shadow two OMT sessions performed by two different DOs at a health clinic I volunteer at. Of course I said yes, but I'm curious as to what to make of this.. Is this "good" shadowing experience" I'm applying almost unilaterally to DO schools.

Yes. It's the best shadowing experience to answers "why DO".


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile