Shadowing opportunities in southern California...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Liquidice07

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I have been trying very hard to get some shadowing experience, but have found cold calling offices is very ineffective and I have no family connections. Once finals are done, I will be going by and dropping off my resume at office in person looking extra sharp and see if anything can come out of that. However, I wanted to check and see if anyone knows of any shadowing opportunities in southern California in the field of PM&R.
I can send ya my resume so you know I am serious.
I'm located in the south LA/north Orange County area but would be willing to drive as far as SD or inland empire. More than willing to shadow other specialties, but PM&R is the one I am most interested in at this point.

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad