Shadowing Opportunities Tampa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CanadaMoose

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of D.O. doctors accepting shadowing near the USF or Tampa area? Mine was delayed and recently canceled and I'm having a hard time finding another D.O. to shadow.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why don’t you try searching for a D.O online? I mean, there are a bunch of portals you can register on and search for a D.O based on their specialization and even based on the location. Here are a few such portals: healthcareshadowing.com, globalpremeds.com, (I’m familiar with this one as I used it in the past). I hope you find someone to shadow soon.
 
You could contact the GME offices of either Largo Medical center or Northside Hospital (both were previously couple of the main Osteopathic training programs in the area. Just google those and may have some contacts of local docs you could shadow.