Shadowing Opportunity?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Impulse155

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was shadowing last week at one of the dentists who I normally shadow at's office and a Dr. X comes in. The Dentists wife (the receptionists) introduces me to him and me and him are talking for about half an hour just abotu random stuff. It turns out he is the president of a Cosmetic Lab called Nu-Life. Reason I bring this up is because he kinda threw out there the "if you would like to stop by you aremore than welcome". However I have no ways to contact him and I feel that a random show-up would be a bit disrespectful. There are phone numbers on his site but I am not sure if they are his, should I try them? What would you do in my situation. And would this be a good shadowing experience?

Members don't see this ad.

Uhh... just call the numbers and ask. Don't randomly show up. You have nothing to lose and an experience to gain.

Uhh... just call the numbers and ask. Don't randomly show up. You have nothing to lose and an experience to gain.

Yeah thats what I had figured, thanks :)
Or im going to the dentist where I met him, maybe ill bring it up and ask him? Would that be a good idea?