Shadowing/Volunteering for Chicago ODs

Started by aimeeee
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aimeeee

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I just stumbled onto this board and found a lot of the posts to be very informative. I was wondering if anybody is an OD in Chicago or knows any ODs in Chicago that would be interested in letting me shadow them or if they could use a volunteer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks~!
 
aimeeee said:
Hi,

I just stumbled onto this board and found a lot of the posts to be very informative. I was wondering if anybody is an OD in Chicago or knows any ODs in Chicago that would be interested in letting me shadow them or if they could use a volunteer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks~!

you can e-mail ico's admissions office ([email protected]) for a list of OD's that you can shadow in the chicago-land area. i received this information from them last year.