Shadowing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saha26

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to find a DO to shadow in NYC? I’ve been seeing past posts about something called iLearn? I’ve also been cold calling for a while and I was just wondering if there was an easier way to get into direct contact with an osteopathic physician! Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Contact Touro-Harlem and NYITCOM and ask
Thanks!! Who should I email? They have the admissions email online but I don’t see specific physicians emails or like a general email for questions not admissions related :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks!! Who should I email? They have the admissions email online but I don’t see specific physicians emails or like a general email for questions not admissions related :(

I would just search around on their website, I don’t think they will have a list of physicians for you to contact on their website. A staff member might be able to point you in the right direction, or search the AACOM list of Osteopathic physicians.

Reactions: 1 user
I was in your shoes last year December. I am actually an employee of a large Healthcare system in NY too. I tried to email and cold call the physicians in my network but no one replied. You need some inner connection to make it happen actually. Don't give up