-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
share your psych/socio notes
Started by lilian3
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That would be so helpful and awesome if you can share them! I'd definitely read them over 🙂 Unfortunately, I never took notes or I'd share them too.
That would be so helpful and awesome if you can share them! I'd definitely read them over 🙂 Unfortunately, I never took notes or I'd share them too.
yep sure, I'll PM you!
Any chance of posting those? I have written notes on berkley's stuff but that's really it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any chance you can pm the notes too? I would appreciate the help this is by far my worst section lol.
What we should do with these is make them even better. Turn these notes into somewhat of a template and add more depth to them (Kaplan/TPR/EK facts that aren't included in khan) so all of SDN can have a compiled psych/soci notes. If thats ok with OP that is
Hi, would you be able to PM me as well?
I have notes on the Psychology portion of Khan Academy as well that I could send to you, as well as Biochemistry & Biology notes from Kaplan 2015 if you're interested!
Going through the Sociology videos would take me a ton of time, so this would be really helpful, and I'll be happy to return the favour!
I have notes on the Psychology portion of Khan Academy as well that I could send to you, as well as Biochemistry & Biology notes from Kaplan 2015 if you're interested!
Going through the Sociology videos would take me a ton of time, so this would be really helpful, and I'll be happy to return the favour!
If you could send me to them as well, i would be forever in debt 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd also appreciate them, Psych/Soc is my weakest section!
Can you please share those notes with me as well? I would wonderfully appreciate it! 🙂
Hi, would you be able to PM me as well?
I have notes on the Psychology portion of Khan Academy as well that I could send to you, as well as Biochemistry & Biology notes from Kaplan 2015 if you're interested!
Going through the Sociology videos would take me a ton of time, so this would be really helpful, and I'll be happy to return the favour!
I think I got everyone. If anyone finds time to organize/correct typos, feel free to do so.

Hi, could you PM me as well? P/S is my worst section 🙁
Hi, if you could PM me as well, thanks!
Could you please PM me as well ? Thank you so much for being willing to shareI think I got everyone. If anyone finds time to organize/correct typos, feel free to do so.![]()
Can you please PM me too? Thanks so much.
Please please me too! I will be in your debt.
I would also really appreciate a PM! I'm willing to bet these requests won't stop anytime soon, so it may be better to attach them directly, or upload them on Google Drive or something... Thank you so so much!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would really appreciate it if you would PM me the notes! 😏
I'm currently working on notes for the latter half of Kaplan Biochem/Bio and I'll be sure to send them to you when I'm done!
I'm currently working on notes for the latter half of Kaplan Biochem/Bio and I'll be sure to send them to you when I'm done!
Could I get a PM as well? You're really amazing for even doing this, I feel as though psych and sociology are my weakest simply because of content. The passage analysis doesn't seem too bad, not as bad as the other sections. Thanks again, good luck on your exam!
Can you pm me too? If you'd like, I'll share you a paper I found about effective reading which helped me improve in CARS (124--> 127).
Any chance you could share with me as well? Thanks alot
Could you pm me as well?? Thanks a lot!Hi,
I typed up all Khan Academy video notes from psych/socio videos and I am absolutely willing to share them with you (it's about 80 pages in bullet points).
Anyone wants to share theirs on any subjects? Please let me know if anyone would be interested. I can attach them here (in word document) or email them.
Thanks
Could you please PM me the notes! Thank you so much! You're a life saver 🙂
I'm also making a similar comprehensive outline using TPR P/S and my psych textbook and some KA, but it's missing some topics. Can you please PM me the notes as well? I can send you mine as well. Thanks.
If you could PM me the notes as well, I would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks 🙂
could I get a pm of the notes as well? Thank you so much
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you kindly send me a PM as well?
Following everyone else, can you PM them to me as well? That would be awesome! 🙂 Also, outside of Khan, does anyone know of any practice passages for Psych/Soc? AAMC only provides Qpacks from old exams, so no psych, soc, or biochem from them...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 3K