Share your rejections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

casiouser

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone out there would like to share their previous rejections, and the stats they had then. And if were accepted afterward (or applying now) what kind of changes did you make?

I think this will help many people with "chance me", and people new to pre dent (including canadians,that have the misconception that US DS is easy). And loads of other pre dent worries.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
3.03 gpa/2.67 bcp - 21 AA / 20 TS
MCAT/DAT/OAT/PCAT teacher for Kaplan
Vice president of fraternity, First year resident advisor, cell and molecular biology TA and lab coordinator, Emergency room volunteer, 800 hours of shadowing three different dentists (one of which is my dad), president of a church youth group, research in metazoan embryology studying and comparing the development of black tetra fish to zebra fish, etc.

Applied to 15 schools. 0 interviews. 15 rejections (obviously).

Currently in a professional master's program with 19 of 30 credits completed. 4.0 GPA. Finishing this December (year early). 3rd batch, 7 schools, 0 interviews so far.

Keep that GPA up. Best of luck to everyone.

No invitation means rejection? No rejection email spreaded out?