adam73180

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2005
Status
Hi everyone, does anyone have any 3 minute mini-presentations to the team to share? I can look to setting up a site for it if need be.

Topics I'm looking for are diabetes medications, COPD, and endocarditis.

Margaritaville

Wastin' away again...
10+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2006
Status
Post Doc
adam73180 said:
Hi everyone, does anyone have any 3 minute mini-presentations to the team to share? I can look to setting up a site for it if need be.
You've got to be kidding me...you need help to come up with a three-minute talk? What a work ethic. :rolleyes:

pillowhead

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Status
adam73180 said:

Go to uptodate.com or your favorite internal medicine textbook and look up those topics. Are you actually looking for an already prepared presentation to use? That's called plagarism.

About the Ads
OP
A

adam73180

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2005
Status
Margaritaville said:
You've got to be kidding me...you need help to come up with a three-minute talk? What a work ethic. :rolleyes:
Why reinvent the wheel?

KidDr

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2004
someplace warm
Status
Attending Physician
adam73180 said:

you can't cover any of these topics in 3 minutes, unless you just talk about the basics (which no one really want to hear about at this point)...the first step is to narrow down your topic, and then yeah I totally agree with others---uptodate is a great resource.

About the Ads