Sharing AAMC FLs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cinde27

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have yet to purchase any of the AAMC FLs so I'm not familiar with the set up. But I was wondering if it's possible to purchase one online and share with others? I'm assuming it's connected to your account so you would have to share account information.

Members don't see this ad.

yeah its a no no lol . i don't know why though, if its on a computer and you cant print and distribute, you should be able to "borrow" their material and share it. heck at least save some $$....kinda like if you borrow a library book its their property but u can let a friend read it? i dunno but wont happen, so don't post that stuff here lol

do ur illegal stuff in ur privacy :-D

all they ever care about is the money in their pockets :/

yeah its a no no lol . i don't know why though, if its on a computer and you cant print and distribute, you should be able to "borrow" their material and share it. heck at least save some $$....kinda like if you borrow a library book its their property but u can let a friend read it? i dunno but wont happen, so don't post that stuff here lol

do ur illegal stuff in ur privacy :-D

all they ever care about is the money in their pockets :/

It's a monopoly.