Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sharing Accomodations + Interview Travel Plans
Started by NileBDS
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hello I am interested, when is your iv?Hi any female who wants to share accommodation for upenn pls inbox me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey I would love to share accomodation from 11 to 15Any female wants to
share accomodation for UCSF
kindly PM
email me [email protected]
any female is willign to share accommodation to UCSF. From 11 to 15 pls mail me asap [email protected]
any female willing to share accommodation to UTHSCSA from 22-24 oct 2014??? pls pm me !!!
Hi Sunshine, from what State are you? Are you also planning to practice at UCSF?any female is willign to share accommodation to UCSF. From 11 to 15 pls mail me asap [email protected]
i am still looking to share accomodation. Email meAny female still
Looking for accomodation for UCSF
please reply
Thanks !
[email protected]
Hi DDS Aspira,Any male wish to share accommodation for USC interview...?
I am interested in sharing accomodation for the USC interview on 25/26th Oct.
Hi DDS Aspira,
I am interested in sharing accomodation for the USC interview on 25/26th Oct.
Please check your inbox..thanks...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello! wish iv was great! Do you know id they are still sending iv invitation. How many batch more do they have left ?Hi I want to share my accommodation for UTHSCSA interview on 6 and 7 th nov with a female.. please reply if interested.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that SDN does not in any way, sort or form endorse, support or guarantee any travel arrangements/agreements which you you may have with other SDN member/s either on this thread or others !
You're on your own Charile !
Having said that, feel free to discuss all interview travel/accommodation related matters on this sticky thread, in hopes of cleaning up some of the clutter.
Need a female room mate for sharing a hotel room in colorado ...near the dental school. in april.. Please msg if anyones interested. Thanks
Hey toothstuck did u get a Iv call from colaradoNeed a female room mate for sharing a hotel room in colorado ...near the dental school. in april.. Please msg if anyones interested. Thanks
Please give me ur email id... I'll contact you
hey i am interested in sharing room for colorado iv....lemme know if u still need a room mateNeed a female room mate for sharing a hotel room in colorado ...near the dental school. in april.. Please msg if anyones interested. Thanks
need a female room mate for april colorado. please msg me. thanks
Any idea about Rochester 2015 AEGD spplication
Any dentists here from Australia
Hey s.sa ... Yes I am still interested. Please pm me ur number or email id. Thanks
Hi dr.mala... Please inbox me your email id or number. Thanks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey do you still need a roommate.... M interested... Plz lemme know.Need a female room mate for sharing a hotel room in colorado ...near the dental school. in april.. Please msg if anyones interested. Thanks
Hey m interested.... If you still need a roommate lemme know.Anyone interested in sharing a room for the interview in Colorado in april? Any female candidate still looking for a roommate, please msg me or share your email id so that we can decide.
My id.- [email protected]
Hi Dr. Bhullar I'm interested in sharing room for interview. Send me your contact please.Hey I have booked a room for colorado April interview. If any one want to share it with me.....reply.
Anyone willing to share accomodation in minnesota for April 30th interview
Golu can u share ur stats?
Hello, I have part 1&2, TOEFL 100, volunteer experience both in India and US, clinical experience in India. Good luck!Golu can u share ur stats?
Hello I am a female and m interested in sharing the room. Kindly pm me the details. ThanksHello, any female candidate willing to share hotel for Colorado interview on May 2nd. Plz let me know. I have booked the room.
Hello, plz tell me ur email id.....Hello I am a female and m interested in sharing the room. Kindly pm me the details. Thanks
Hi Congrats!! could you plz share ur stats? TIAAnyone willing to share accomodation in minnesota for April 30th interview
Hey can you please share your GPA and did you have a master degree.Hello, I have part 1&2, TOEFL 100, volunteer experience both in India and US, clinical experience in India. Good luck!
thanks in advance, all the best
HI, are you still looking for female to share room for colorado interview?Hello, any female candidate willing to share hotel for Colorado interview on May 2nd. Plz let me know. I have booked the room.
Yes....HI, are you still looking for female to share room for colorado interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi
did anyone got called for minnesota ?
when is their first interview date?
did anyone got called for minnesota ?
when is their first interview date?
Any one wanting to share a room for Colorado interview on 2nd May, mail me at [email protected]
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K