Sharing hotels on the interview trail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shemarty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Good luck to everybody applying this year!

I applied last year, and at the time I started a thread with a link to a google doc spreadsheet for each program so people could try to find other people who were interviewing at the same place on the same day in order to share hotels. I ended up splitting hotels with 2-3 other girls for a couple interviews where I didn't already know somebody in that city, and ended up saving some money and making some new friends!

Anyway, I'm currently doing my medicine prelim year and don't have time to set anything up for you guys, but I just wanted to throw the idea out there in case anybody else wants to try to coordinate something like that for this year!

Meanwhile, I live in Baltimore, so if anybody needs a place to crash before their Wilmer, Maryland, or Sinai interview, feel free to PM me. Just trying to pay it forward :)

- Shemarty

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Great idea! Thank you for taking the time to start this thread! Ophtho, where all the cool people are at! :) Good luck everyone.