shawnaramba come back

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lovemyfarmd

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:love:It is really peculiar that if someone shares unflattering thoughts about how the pharmacy profession is in jeopardy due to an increase in technology using robots (i.e. Intuitive Surgical's share prices doubling), in addition to robots being used in surgery, then what makes you guys so certain that robots won't be dispensing pills like an ATM machine. The reality is that pharmacists dont make much money. Personally, I loved shawnrx. However, does that mean I AM shawnrx??? She was actually quite realistic about the current health care system and brought much needed humor to this forum, in addition to speaking some truth. Quite a few people got angry and then had her banned. What is this? Communist Russia? You all need to get a life. Maybe she was a troll but still you guys are real babies. In all honesty you have to marry someone like a doctor to have a comfortable life, she did good for herself SO DON'T HATE. :D;):(:(:(:(:laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

:love:It is really peculiar that if someone shares unflattering thoughts about how the pharmacy profession is in jeopardy due to an increase in technology using robots (i.e. Intuitive Surgical's share prices doubling), in addition to robots being used in surgery, then what makes you guys so certain that robots won't be dispensing pills like an ATM machine. The reality is that pharmacists dont make much money. Personally, I loved shawnrx. However, does that mean I AM shawnrx??? She was actually quite realistic about the current health care system and brought much needed humor to this forum, in addition to speaking some truth. Quite a few people got angry and then had her banned. What is this? Communist Russia? You all need to get a life. Maybe she was a troll but still you guys are real babies. In all honesty you have to marry someone like a doctor to have a comfortable life, she did good for herself SO DON'T HATE. :D;):(:(:(:(:laugh::laugh:

Oh, give me a break. I can see your argument on robots, even though I don't agree with it.

The shawnrx thing: = :beat:

Shawnrx,

Please comeback as someone else and post more because you are really funny!!! Look, I know you are troll, but it was funny how you got everyone worked up. If you are reading this... I miss you

ken

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, for god's sake.

"She" was a pimply-faced, slightly chubby, computer-geeky, lonely, single, male pre-pre-med (read: high school student with 4 AP classes under his belt) who was entertaining his fantasies by 'creating' a Barbie doll who would be his devoted slave/subordinate/wifey. He wasn't even believable when he spoke of Pakistani tradition and culture... the real Pakis called him out on that crap.

He's probably named his inflatable doll "Shawn."

If anyone ever calls me "wifey", they're dead!

A bit funny how shawnrx cause you all to turn on one another :)

When I was on one of my hospital pharmacy rotations, I was able to attend a seminar which a doctor from the NIH showed slides of a robot that did surgery. Medicine will be affected just as much from technology as pharmacy. Robots will free up pharmacists for patient care and counseling. We get to stay away from tech duties. Yay for pharmacists. What options would there be for surgery specialties if the robot does all the surgeries? You go through all that training just to become primary care physicians. Pharmacists 1 Shawnrx 0

When I was on one of my hospital pharmacy rotations, I was able to attend a seminar which a doctor from the NIH showed slides of a robot that did surgery. Medicine will be affected just as much from technology as pharmacy. Robots will free up pharmacists for patient care and counseling. We get to stay away from tech duties. Yay for pharmacists. What options would there be for surgery specialties if the robot does all the surgeries? You go through all that training just to become primary care physicians. Pharmacists 1 Shawnrx 0
I once saw a video with one of those surgery robots. However, there was a doctor operating it remotely.
Health care is notoriously slow with adapting technology. How many hospitals still use paper charts? If we embrace technology correctly, it can help us.