SHELF Exams and Step 2

Started by Medpub2018
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Medpub2018

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am sure this question has been asked multiple times, but I wanted to get a general consensus.

I am a fairly poor test-taker. I have been for as long as I can remember. If I have been scoring right at the nation's average for SHELF exams, can someone attest to how that may translate onto Step 2?

So far, here are my scores:

FM (combined MSK one) - 75 (64th - 75th percentile)
Psychiatry - 75 (45th percentile)
OB/GYN - 73 (40th percentile)

In all honesty, I am looking to for anything above a 240. I would scream with joy if I did average on Step 2.