Shelf Exams Cost

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

so weird never had to pay for mine or take them at Prometric

sounds like that happens at some schools but didn't at my school
don't think it's common for allopathic schools, sounds more common at osteopathic ones but I'm no expert
 
so weird never had to pay for mine or take them at Prometric

sounds like that happens at some schools but didn't at my school
don't think it's common for allopathic schools, sounds more common at osteopathic ones but I'm no expert
It's likely that way at many DO schools because of the way their clinical sites are scattered over several states and sites, some of which likely don't have adequate staffing or facilities to administer standardized exams.

My school just has I'd take them at our rotation site tho, so I dunno.