Shenandoah application stats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmypharm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who were accepted or received an interview offer from Shenandoah Pharmacy school, what were your PCAT scores and GPA? What do you feel gave you an edge over other applicants?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I was accepted with a 3.1 and mid 70s composite PCAT. I think showing interest (by visiting before application was submitted) in them was important.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm applied for this cycle. Waiting for pharmcas verification. But i have been talking to some admissions counselors all summer telling me my stats were decent. Which is strange because i have a 2.9 gpa and 47 Composite pcat

Have any of you heard from Shenandoah regarding your applications? My app was just verified by PharmCAS today.

I'm applied for this cycle. Waiting for pharmcas verification. But i have been talking to some admissions counselors all summer telling me my stats were decent. Which is strange because i have a 2.9 gpa and 47 Composite pcat
I had a similar situation. The admissions counselors seem very friendly and actually encouraged me to apply. 3.6 GPA & 47 composite PCAT. Interview in two weeks.

Last edited:
For those of you who were accepted or received an interview offer from Shenandoah Pharmacy school, what were your PCAT scores and GPA? What do you feel gave you an edge over other applicants?
What was your pcat score? I'm really worried about mine, Shenandoah is my top pick and I scored a composite of 78, but its seems everywhere I read my score isn't that great, so I'm not sure if mine score is good, any input?