Shenandoah DPT Class of 2015

Started by hbg24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hbg24

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone decided to go to Shenandoah this fall? I recently sent in my deposit. If so, what helped you make your decision?
 
I really liked Winchester. Really pretty town. And i loved that the cadaver lab was right in the PT building, a lot of schools I looked at you had to travel for them and I didn't like that. Have you started looking at housing at all?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nice. I saw some apartments online as well, some reasonably priced ones too. I'm hoping to get a roommate or 2 but its difficult to get in touch with classmates as the school hasn't sent much info yet.
 
I emailed Linda and she is going to be sending out a list of the folks that are interested in having room mates. I'm considering the same if I don't go with being an RD for the university. I hope we get some info soon.
 
yea she actually emailed me earlier this week to ask if i was interested in getting info about roommates. i'm assuming she's compiling the list so i agree, hope we hear soon!
 
hey guys... I'm a current first year student at SU and will be moving into a new apartment next year, so my current roommate is looking for somebody to live with for next year! She's a nursing student and is very easy to get along with, the townhouse is in a very friendly neighborhood and it takes me less than 10 minutes to drive to the hospital. if you're interested and would like more details just PM me!
 
I have to see if the RD thing works out first before I can consider the other options. I will know which direction to go in within 2-3 weeks, I hope.
 
Hey Guys! I was just recently accepted into the Accelerated 2nd degree BSN program at Shenandoah and Im needing a roommate! If anyone is interested please let me know! Also, is there anyway I could possibly coordinate with your class to possibly find a roommate? Thanks
 
Hey everyone, how are you liking your first year at Shenandoah? I am interviewing in a couple weeks and I would really like some insight into the program and the area itself.