Shenandoah E-mail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdhwsu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get an e-mail from Shenandoah today? They said they are extending their interview process by a month or so and asked if I was I still interested in the school. Does anyone know how full the class is?

Members don't see this ad.

I got the exact email today also. Not sure how many open positions they have available. I wonder are we supposed to contact them if we are still interested or if they will contact us to see if we want to interview.

I think they are looking for a response one way or the other...

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard back from Shenandoah........ever....

It doesn't matter now, but I'd at least like to have some closure.:)

The only thing I heard from them before this was a letter saying that they are beginning to review my application. I applied in January and received that letter in...February I think.

same here, i never heard anything from them which was very dissappointing. It doesn't matter now since i've been accepted to two schools. I did find out that they had a new person managing the admission process so i am guessing she didn't do a very good job and is now struggling to fill the seats.

I was disappointed with their whole admissions process. The only thing I got from them, before this email, was a letter saying my application was incomplete when I checked on it they said it was sent by mistake and to ignore it. I laughed when I got this email thinking its too little, too late.