Shenandoah letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mahishrimp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who are accepted into Shenandoah, could you please tell me when you had the interview and when you received the acceptance letter?

Thank you so much. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

mahishrimp said:
For those who are accepted into Shenandoah, could you please tell me when you had the interview and when you received the acceptance letter?

I interviewed on 12/6 and received an acceptance e-mail on 12/20. I received the official letter in the mail on 12/29.

When did you interview? :luck:

I interviewed on 2/4. I heard that some people receive their acceptance letters within a week, so I check my email almost every 10 minutes. But have not heard anything yet.

Just wondering, will they send "rejection email" also?

Members don't see this ad :)
mahishrimp said:
I interviewed on 2/4. I heard that some people receive their acceptance letters within a week, so I check my email almost every 10 minutes. But have not heard anything yet.

Just wondering, will they send "rejection email" also?

Someone else on here heard about their acceptance sooner than I did (I believe their turnaround time was a weekend ;)). I'm not sure about a rejection e-mail, but I would think they would let you know just as soon.

To possibly cheer you up, 12/20 was a Monday, so maybe this Monday you will hear something. :luck: Good luck!

mahishrimp said:

i had an interview on 1/28 and i recieved an e-mail from them 5 days latter. but you know what i havn't recieved my official letter yet, and i called them and they said i should recieve it sometime soon. so don't worry they may e-mail you soon.
i wish you luck ;)