Shenandoah students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joyful~

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I would like to know if I should choose on campus or off campus housing? Is the on campus housing actually located at the main campus (undergrad campus)? Is it hard to find off campus housing?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Joyful~ said:
Hi. I would like to know if I should choose on campus or off campus housing? Is the on campus housing actually located at the main campus (undergrad campus)? Is it hard to find off campus housing?

Thanks!

Will you be starting there in the fall? I will be. :) Currently I live in Florida, but I'm moving up there in July. I'll be renting a house off campus. I'm not exactly sure where the on-campus housing is, but I'm thinking it would be near the main campus. I've heard that if you are looking for an apartment, Pemberton or Stuart Hills apartments are the way to go.

FutureRxGal said:
Will you be starting there in the fall? I will be. :) Currently I live in Florida, but I'm moving up there in July. I'll be renting a house off campus. I'm not exactly sure where the on-campus housing is, but I'm thinking it would be near the main campus. I've heard that if you are looking for an apartment, Pemberton or Stuart Hills apartments are the way to go.

:D yes...
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
The on campus housing is where the undergrad students are and i highly doubt you want 18yr as your roommates, plus it's 15min. away from the pharmacy school. Do what futurerxgrl is doing and get a place off campus. :thumbup: