Shenandoah University Alternate List

Started by dpt823
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dpt823

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone on the alternate list at Shenandoah University and still hopeful to get an offer? Also does anyone know how the alternate list works since it is comprised of students from both Winchester and Leesburg campuses? Any information about the alternate list would be super helpful. Thanks :happy:
 
Is anyone on the alternate list at Shenandoah University and still hopeful to get an offer? Also does anyone know how the alternate list works since it is comprised of students from both Winchester and Leesburg campuses? Any information about the alternate list would be super helpful. Thanks :happy:
I am on the alternate list. Every day that goes by I feel my chances to be offered acceptance get more slim, but I am still hopeful. I heard there were 58 people on the alternate list and I know someone from another thread was offered acceptance.
 
I am on the alternate list. Every day that goes by I feel my chances to be offered acceptance get more slim, but I am still hopeful. I heard there were 58 people on the alternate list and I know someone from another thread was offered acceptance.
Oops, I am on the alternate list for OT, not DPT, but the alternate lists should be similar I assume!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am on the alternate list. Every day that goes by I feel my chances to be offered acceptance get more slim, but I am still hopeful. I heard there were 58 people on the alternate list and I know someone from another thread was offered acceptance.
For PT I know the alternate list began with just over 100 students. Over the past several weeks I've moved up the list 10 spots, yet I'm still pretty far from the top considering the list is so big. With a smaller list maybe you're much closer than you think 🙂 Best of luck! I hope you get in for OT.
 
For PT I know the alternate list began with just over 100 students. Over the past several weeks I've moved up the list 10 spots, yet I'm still pretty far from the top considering the list is so big. With a smaller list maybe you're much closer than you think 🙂 Best of luck! I hope you get in for OT.
Thank you! Good luck to you too!