Shenandoah University DPT - Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pt_chicago

Reaction score
Just wanted to make a thread and possibly connect with any other students that will be accepting a seat at Shenandoah, either campus, for fall 2020!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just wanted to make a thread and possibly connect with any other students that will be accepting a seat at Shenandoah, either campus, for fall 2020!
I am attending at Scholar Plaza in Leesburg! Have you paid your deposit yet? I have not received any information from the PT department regarding how we secure our seat- only the SU graduate office of admissions .

Members don't see this ad :)
I am attending at Scholar Plaza in Leesburg! Have you paid your deposit yet? I have not received any information from the PT department regarding how we secure our seat- only the SU graduate office of admissions .
I got the "official" acceptance letter during the first week of Jan with instructions to pay deposit and fill out a short form, which secures a seat. Deadline is the 17th I believe.

Got my official acceptance letter for the dual program on the Winchester campus late December. I accepted the offer and paid the deposit so it's official!

Reactions: 1 user
I got the "official" acceptance letter during the first week of Jan with instructions to pay deposit and fill out a short form, which secures a seat. Deadline is the 17th I believe.
Will you be accepting a seat at Scholar Plaza??

I just put down my deposit for the Winchester campus!

Reactions: 1 user