Shenandoah University DPT - Class of 2023

Started by pt_chicago
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Just wanted to make a thread and possibly connect with any other students that will be accepting a seat at Shenandoah, either campus, for fall 2020!
I am attending at Scholar Plaza in Leesburg! Have you paid your deposit yet? I have not received any information from the PT department regarding how we secure our seat- only the SU graduate office of admissions .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am attending at Scholar Plaza in Leesburg! Have you paid your deposit yet? I have not received any information from the PT department regarding how we secure our seat- only the SU graduate office of admissions .
I got the "official" acceptance letter during the first week of Jan with instructions to pay deposit and fill out a short form, which secures a seat. Deadline is the 17th I believe.
 
Just wanted to make a thread and possibly connect with any other students that will be accepting a seat at Shenandoah, either campus, for fall 2020!
Got my official acceptance letter for the dual program on the Winchester campus late December. I accepted the offer and paid the deposit so it's official!