Shenandoah University - Winchester c/o 2021

Started by MADMV3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MADMV3

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey what's up everyone. Just wanted to create a thread to see who was accepted to Shenandoah and is planning to attend!
 
I was accepted to the Winchester campus and will be attending!! I was between GW and Shenandoah but after my interview day at Shenandoah I LOVED it!!
Yeah I loved the program too. I’m still waiting to hear from a couple of schools, but we’ll most likely end up being classmates!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
  • I was accepted into SUPT class of 2022. Would love to buy old textbooks from yall. Also, I would love to know more about what to expect. When is the orientation normally, how did you find your roomates? Hopefully yall see this since it has been over a year