You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Shenandoah University
Started by One Punch Man
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LBfutureDPT
Full Member
I did and Congratulations to you as well! Which day is your interview?
Thank you! Same to you. My interview is set for the Tuesday slot. And yours?I did and Congratulations to you as well! Which day is your interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
biscuit007
Full Member
Nope i havent heard back yet. Still holding on to hope that they are still sending invites lol
biscuit007
Full Member
congratulations to both of you!!
hopefuldpt286
Full Member
I got an email last Thursday! I’m interviewing Tuesday the 18th.Anyone else got an email invitation today?
LBfutureDPT
Full Member
Same! My interview is at noon on Tuesday.Thank you! Same to you. My interview is set for the Tuesday slot. And yours?
LBfutureDPT
Full Member
Does anyone know if all the interviews are held at the Ashburn location or are some at Winchester as well?
hubbarjt
New Member
I'm at the Winchester campus on December 17thDoes anyone know if all the interviews are held at the Ashburn location or are some at Winchester as well?
hopefuldpt286
Full Member
Hey guys. I just heard back from Shenandoah that I was waitlisted.
I got waitlisted too. I'll be declining my spot on the wait list for several reasons. For one I didn't really click well with the faculty nor the current students. Interactions felt too forced in my opinion. I went to the Ashburn campus and much to my surprise, this "campus" is located within an office building in which they rent/bought out three floors. I was expecting an actual campus in which I could walk around and enjoy the architecture and the scenery. I believe the Winchester campus is more representative of an actual campus. Also as someone who powerlifts, the gym was laughably small and didn't have any barbells 😱
And finally I'm very prideful. I wouldn't want to remain on any waitlist due to the fact that I wasn't their first choice.
And finally I'm very prideful. I wouldn't want to remain on any waitlist due to the fact that I wasn't their first choice.