Shenandoah University?

Started by Jetninjin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jetninjin

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you guys think about their PharmD and/or PharmD/MBA program? I know US News doesn't rank them, but are they considered a "good" school in pharmacy circles? I am applying there and with the rumored "pharmacist glut" in a few years, I want to know how much a degree from there would help me land a job in the DC metro area.

Thanks muchly!
 
I interviewed there and got an acceptance. Ultimately, I turned them down in favor of OU since OU is much more ideal for my purposes (location). That being said, I was pretty impressed with Shenandoah. I liked their facilities, faculty, and use of technology. Their location wasn't the most ideal (in the middle of nowhere), but regardless of their lack of ranking, they seemed like a pretty solid school. If I remember correctly (too lazy to look it up), they had a 100% NAPLEX passing rate last year. That should count for something.