dpc2013

tmc5085
Nov 18, 2013
I am going to SU in December for an interview and am seriously considering it as my school of choice if accepted. I was hoping to get a little more info on the program in terms of receiving help for tuition. Does anyone known if Shenandoah offers aid for PT students regularly? Also anyone have an idea what the cost of living is in the area? Thanks!

aroszko

5+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2013
Status
Physical Therapy Student
I got an email this morning inviting me to an interview in December. As for living expenses, Winchester is significantly cheaper than most places in northern VA.

Jan 29, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I just got an invite for an interview at Shenandoah as well on Dec. 16th. Anyone have advice on the interview process?

Aug 11, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I just got an invite for Tuesday Dec 17th! So excited!
Does anyone know what airport to fly into? Thanks!

aroszko

5+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2013
Status
Physical Therapy Student
Fly in to Dulles, airport code IAD is about an hour away, but is an international airport so flights shouldn't be too bad, you can look at Reagan National (DCA), and BWI but they are further.

Aug 11, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Thank you!
Also, does anyone know how religious the school is, being associated with the Methodist church and all? Any and all information on this would be great. Thanks!

Oct 9, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Just got notification yesterday morning about an interview December 16th. Hope to see some of you there and best of luck!

Jan 29, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Fly in to Dulles, airport code IAD is about an hour away, but is an international airport so flights shouldn't be too bad, you can look at Reagan National (DCA), and BWI but they are further.
Is the public transportation decent to get to the school for that airport or do most people rent cars?

aroszko

5+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2013
Status
Physical Therapy Student
You'll need to rent a car, public transportation is not that great heading out towards Winchester.

Val33

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Can any of you tell me how the interview process is there...specific questions they asked you? I have my interview this weekend for the 2016 cycle...Thanks!