Short/Long Term Housing available in Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lbryant44

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.
I am a DPT student in Boston who is leaving to go on a clinical rotation in San Diego, CA. I have two different housing options available for anyone who may be looking to live l in Boston for either short term (Aug-Dec) or a full year lease. It is a 3BR 1bath apartment in a Coolidge Corner. It is directly next to the Green Line public transit and a very short walk to Trader Joes, Whole Foods, and many shops and restaurants. It is a perfect location for a student or someone working full time. You would be staying with another DPT student on her full time clinical and another room mate (we need to find).

I will be subletting my room fully furnished for the fall semester while I am away. Rent is 867$ & includes free heat and water. It will be available for move in on August 1.

My other roommate is also moving out and so we have a room available for someone to commit to a full year lease. Rent is the same price as listed above and a 100$ application fee would be needed. We would love to meet or speak with anyone interested!
Please call me at (203) 725-1510
Liam

Members don't see this ad.