Short MSPE comments, but with honors?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1139416

A lot of my MSPE comments are pretty short. My last one was just “Hipimochi is a very smart and hardworking student”, but I got honors. Is this a red flag? I’d imagine that the fact I got honors makes up for the short comment so that residency programs don’t see the short comment as anything more than it is.

Members don't see this ad.

Goodness gracious @HipiMochi ... stop worrying about inconsequential nothings :)

You got honors. You did well. If someone wants to know more about you as a person they're going to look to your LORs, not random comments on your MSPE.

Reactions: 7 users
Think less.

The only "comments" you dont want to be mediocre/bland are from the letters you choose to include on ERAS.

Members don't see this ad :)
if a school gives lots of honors than it would stand to reason that the H from that school may not carry as much weight as a school that only gives 15% honors.

if a school gives lots of honors than it would stand to reason that the H from that school may not carry as much weight as a school that only gives 15% honors.

My school only gives around 20% honors. Not sure how stingy my specific attending was but he would repeatedly tell me how much he likes me.

I promise you I have never, ever once had any type of thought whatsoever about the length of a rotation evaluation when reading an MSPE