Short MSPE comments, but with honors?

Started by deleted1139416
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1139416

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A lot of my MSPE comments are pretty short. My last one was just “Hipimochi is a very smart and hardworking student”, but I got honors. Is this a red flag? I’d imagine that the fact I got honors makes up for the short comment so that residency programs don’t see the short comment as anything more than it is.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if a school gives lots of honors than it would stand to reason that the H from that school may not carry as much weight as a school that only gives 15% honors.
 
if a school gives lots of honors than it would stand to reason that the H from that school may not carry as much weight as a school that only gives 15% honors.

My school only gives around 20% honors. Not sure how stingy my specific attending was but he would repeatedly tell me how much he likes me.
 
I promise you I have never, ever once had any type of thought whatsoever about the length of a rotation evaluation when reading an MSPE