Should I apply now or later?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DustinfromCA

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently getting an A in biochem and an A in communications, I was wondering what you guys think.

Should I apply now to UOP and get in the first tier.. or should I wait till the second tier and raise my GPA by around .02? I have everything set already though and I"m worried I might regret not taking advantage of tier 1, but I'm doing really well this session and I was thinking of maybe have it work to my upward trend advantage.

Thanks for your opinions guys.

Members don't see this ad.

I would apply now.

DustinfromCA said:
Hi, I'm currently getting an A in biochem and an A in communications, I was wondering what you guys think.

Should I apply now to UOP and get in the first tier.. or should I wait till the second tier and raise my GPA by around .02? I have everything set already though and I"m worried I might regret not taking advantage of tier 1, but I'm doing really well this session and I was thinking of maybe have it work to my upward trend advantage.

Thanks for your opinions guys.

Unless the 0.02 changes your GPA from a 3.49 to a 3.51 for example (up to the next tenth), don't wait for the second tier. The 0.02 isn't a whole lot, and I only see it making a big impact if it changes the second number because it'll just look better off the bat. Tier 1 should help you a lot.

Apply now and update your gpa and grades later on