DustinfromCA

10+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2006
Status
Pharmacist
Hi, I'm currently getting an A in biochem and an A in communications, I was wondering what you guys think.

Should I apply now to UOP and get in the first tier.. or should I wait till the second tier and raise my GPA by around .02? I have everything set already though and I"m worried I might regret not taking advantage of tier 1, but I'm doing really well this session and I was thinking of maybe have it work to my upward trend advantage.

Thanks for your opinions guys.

senzabee

10+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
DustinfromCA said:
Hi, I'm currently getting an A in biochem and an A in communications, I was wondering what you guys think.

Should I apply now to UOP and get in the first tier.. or should I wait till the second tier and raise my GPA by around .02? I have everything set already though and I"m worried I might regret not taking advantage of tier 1, but I'm doing really well this session and I was thinking of maybe have it work to my upward trend advantage.

Thanks for your opinions guys.

Unless the 0.02 changes your GPA from a 3.49 to a 3.51 for example (up to the next tenth), don't wait for the second tier. The 0.02 isn't a whole lot, and I only see it making a big impact if it changes the second number because it'll just look better off the bat. Tier 1 should help you a lot.

ForTce

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
May 20, 2006
Status
Apply now and update your gpa and grades later on