Should I apply now?

Started by Moni526
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Moni526

Pharm D. Student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the June 09 PCAT and ended up with a composite of 49, so I am taking the October test again. SHould I do my pharmcas application now or after I get the October scores back?
 
If you are applying to schools with rolling admissions, I would say now. Make sure you put your intent to take the Oct PCAT in PharmCAS.

Otherwise ... let's say you get a good score on the Oct test. You get your scores back in Nov, fill out your PharmCAS app, and then wait up to an additional 5 weeks for them to process it. If the schools to which you are applying have rolling admissions, then this puts you into December before they even receive your file.