Should I apply? Or wait

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

legitlax101

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't really have a major when I first got to college. I was supposed to graduate spring 2016 but turns out I have about 12 classes left before I can graduate with a bio degree. My gpa is around 3.3 and I have 4 classes left to finish my pre reqs by summer. I find it pointless since I will just be getting a bio degree to go to pharmacy school. So I'm wondering if I don't get in for 2016 should I just take that next year to work on pharmacy and volunteer or should I work towards the degree? Feel like it will cost my parents a lot of money