Should i apply to all DO schools at once?

Started by BlueScar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlueScar

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a list of 17 DO schools. Nearly done with application.
I heard some people add more schools later, what is the reason?
 
I have a list of 17 DO schools. Nearly done with application.
I heard some people add more schools later, what is the reason?
New schools sometimes add their application to AACOMAS after it opens, sometimes people apply to one school if they're waiting on an MCAT score, then add more later, or if they're waiting on final grades.

If your app is complete and you're ready to go, there's no reason not to apply to all your schools at once.