Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello I am a Canadian graduate from a Canadian university and I want to apply to DO schools next cycle. My stats and ECs are as follows:
sgpa and cgpa around 3.88
MCAT 512 (retaking it cuz low CARS)
Research 450 hours (1 abstract presentation and 1 pub)
Non clinical volunteering
- 450 hours at a local meditation centre (have been volunteering there for 4-5 years now)
- 500 hours (co-founded a cancer education organization and spoke at a major cancer hospital in canada- have a personal story with cancer as well- which is my "why medicine")
Clinical employment - 500 and counting (ophthalmic tech and scribe/do a lot of eye exams with patients)
Starting another volunteer research assistant position soon
WAMC? and where should I apply? Would love to hear from fellow successful Canadian applicants! Thanks 🙂
sgpa and cgpa around 3.88
MCAT 512 (retaking it cuz low CARS)
Research 450 hours (1 abstract presentation and 1 pub)
Non clinical volunteering
- 450 hours at a local meditation centre (have been volunteering there for 4-5 years now)
- 500 hours (co-founded a cancer education organization and spoke at a major cancer hospital in canada- have a personal story with cancer as well- which is my "why medicine")
Clinical employment - 500 and counting (ophthalmic tech and scribe/do a lot of eye exams with patients)
Starting another volunteer research assistant position soon
WAMC? and where should I apply? Would love to hear from fellow successful Canadian applicants! Thanks 🙂