Should I apply?

Started by NFOL
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NFOL

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
This is my first thread here. I am not sure if I should apply to pharmacy schools this year or not. I am in my junior year and I have finished most of the required classes but when I looked at the different pharmacy schools required courses I saw that they require an anatomy lecture and lab. Can I apply this summer and take the class in the beginning of next summer (when I should start pharmacy school if I get accepted)? or that affects my acceptance ?
 
Check with the schools you are applying to. I am sure you can apply with some of pre-reqs being in progress or planned. However; each school has a different deadline for them to be completed by.
 
if you apply this summer, you will need to finish the A&P class by spring 2017 for most schools to start pharmacy school in Fall 2017.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad